Courtois Said The Cause Of The Failed Chelsea Face Burnley

The Chelsea goalkeeper, Thibaut Courtois, calling a bad field conditions was the cause of his team being held 1-1 by Burnley at the weekend matches Premier League Stadium Turf Moor, Sunday (12/1/2017).

 

The pitch is not in good shape because there’s snow there. Chilly cold and not ideal for playing. But we started the game very well. We scored a goal and I think we conceded way qualified, “said Courtois.

 

At 20 minutes early after we scored, we could not find any style of game. We find it difficult to create opportunities. However, we are still happy with this result, “said Belgium‘s national goalie it.

 

Based on statistics at the official site of the Premier League, Chelsea appeared very dominant throughout the game with a record 71 percent possession. On the other hand, the home team had only 29 percent.

17 Eyes Extra Pep Guardiola

This is the case when talking about the odds of scoring. Chelsea successfully registered a total of eight shots and four that led to the goal. Meanwhile, Burnley got fouropportunities of six experiments.

 

London managed Blue squads excelling first at the seventh minute thanks to an own goal into the Pedro Rodriguez. However, Burnley group equalize late free kick creations Robert Brady in the 24th minute.

 

Despite reaching number one, Chelsea remain top of the table while the Premier League with 60 points. They are superior to the 10 points of Tottenham Hotspur whooccupy second place.

 

Manchester United bomber, Zlatan Ibrahimovic, saying a new contract yet. Ibrahimovic scored 100 goals should call to be able to extend the duration of the work together.

 

“I should be able to print 100 goals in order to enable a new contract extension clauses Manchester United. The option was already fulfilled. However, that all is not over yet, “said Ibrahimovic.

 

From a personal side, I certainly would like to get a new contract. We will wait and see what will happen in the future, “said Ibracadabra.

 

Zlatan Ibrahimovic came from Paris Saint-Germain with the status of a free transferat the start of this season. The player is 35 years old it is bound by the Manchester United management contract to 30 June 2017.

 

Even though it has aged 35 years, Ibrahimovic was able to perform consistent play at the highest level. The proof, he successfully scored 20 goals and seven assists from34 appearances in all competitions this season.

 

As a result, Manchester United reportedly wanted add to the duration of the contract of Zlatan Ibrahimovic. It had confirmed by his Manager, Jose Mourinho, some time ago.

 

Chelsea‘s position remains secure at the top of the standings while the Premier League, while Leicester City threatened to get into the zone of degradation. This happened after the Magpies team the second week of the 25th.

 

Chelsea grabbed one point after playing 1-1 against Burnley. Although he failed towin, Chelsea remain top of the standings with 60 points, or superior to 10 digits from Tottenham Hotspur in the second stage.

 

Meanwhile, Leicester City back to swallow the defeat against Swansea City at the Liberty Stadium. Swansea City‘s victory determined goals Alfie Mawson and Martin Olsson.

 

The results that make Leicester City are now just one point from the relegationzone. Leicester City, whose status as the defending champion, was ranked 17th with21 points, winning a number of Hull City which ranks 18th.

17 Eyes Extra Pep GuardiolaChelsea failed to achieve full points, while Leicester City swallow defeat. So two weeks to match results-25 Premier League which took place on Sunday (12/2/2017).

 

Chelsea played 1-1 against Burnley at Turf Moor Stadium. Chelsea had superior goal through Pedro Rodriguez. Burnley can equalize thanks to nicks Robbie Brady.

 

The different results achieved by Leicester City. A trip to the Liberty Stadium, the home of Swansea City, Claudio Ranieri‘s squad surrendered two goals without reply. Swansea City‘s victory determined goals Alfie Mawson and Martin Olsson.

 

This is the fifth consecutive defeat Leicester City in the Premier League. Earlier, Leicester City surrender from Manchester United, Burnley, Southampton, and Chelsea.
Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s